Monday, February 15, 2016

Darkness Within

I am so excited for this new book.  I began writing it about a year ago, at the same time writing another novel that kind of lost my interest.

I got started by thinking about having someone leaving creepy notes for another person to find, and a story was born.  It has really changed direction on me a lot, and I really had a hard time figuring out how I was going to end it, until I got to writing the ending.  Then it just came to me, and I am very satisfied with the ending, for now.

I am in the process of editing, which at times is easy and fun and other times frustrating and makes me want to walk away.  My writing tends to flow so well that it is hard to interrupt it to add new scenes are change things.

I really look forward to when it is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment