Thursday, May 16, 2013

Book Sales - Revenge Unknown

When I decided to publish my book, I had already resigned myself to accepting that I might not sell many books, considering that it would be up to my alone to do the marketing.  I just didn't want to sell the rights to my hard work.

But that doesn't stop me from checking my sales records every day.  And each time I see that I sold another book, even though I'm pretty certain I know who bought it, it still gives me a thrill.  For me, I'm not focused on the monetary gain.  Instead I love the thought that my work has grabbed someone's interest.  It's like a singer that receives appreciation for their voice  Or a painter having people admiring their paintings.

I have been working hard doing what I know to market my book.  I am being patient, knowing that this will take time.  But I can't help being excited knowing my book is being read and hopefully enjoyed. It gives me the motivation to keep writing, and writing is what I have been doing.  I will be posting a story blog soon, of a romanic/scandle genre. 

Buy my book here on Amazon
Buy my book here on Smashwords
Check out excerpts on my book on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment