Friday, May 3, 2013

Why Multiple Personalities- Excerpt from Revenge Unknown

When I was a little girl, I dreamed of being a doctor.  Hwne I got older I lost interest in that field and was unsure what to do with my life.
Although I have laways loved writing and made up stories all the time, I did not believe I could make a living from writing.
Then a friend of mine was diagnosed with a serious mental disorder that I had never heard of.  So I looked it up and was introduced into the fascinating world of mental health and illness.  It was then I discovered my love for psychology.
Since then I have completed my associate's in psychology and am working on a BS in social work.  As excited I am to work in the field of psychology, I have discovered another place for what I have learned, the world of fiction.
In writing fiction, I find my characters are limitless.  I can explore mental illnesses from both the sufferer's and the counselor's perspectives.  This makes for a very dramatic story, the most fun to read!

Excerpts from Revenge Unknown

Buy ebook
Buy Paperback

No comments:

Post a Comment