Tuesday, May 14, 2013

On Retweets for Revenge Unknown

So I never cared much about Twitter...actually thought it was pretty dumb for a long time.  I just didn't see the point.  I opened up two Twitter accounts to try to 'social network' but I had no idea what to Tweet about.

Then I got my book published and I wanted to promote it so I wouldn't have to pay a publisher to do it for me.  So I tried again, and this time Twitter has become my friend.  Now that I know what to Tweet, it doesn't seem so pointless.

In fact, I find it's a great way to get knowledge of my book out to people.  I have only just begun, about 2 weeks into it, and already I have almost 200 followers.

The most exciting part is when people retweet my postings.  Then, not only am I reaching my followers, but I'm reaching all of their followers!  Each retweet gives me a thrill because it means that someone has taken the time to read my tweet and found it worthy of sharing.  I do my best to return the kindness, finding interesting tweets to share with others.

To all of those who do me the curtisy of retweeting my posts, I thank you greatly and will do my best to return the favor!

Find me on Twitter 
and Facebook

Find my book (paperback or Kindle) on Amazon
or as any other ebook format on Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment